Get inspired by our gallery of DIY Christmas Calendars.
Download and print a daily activity template.
Create your Christmas calendar.
The magic of Christmas is spreading hope, peace, love and joy in the world, and noticing those special moments when God is present in our lives.This season, we encourage you to set aside time daily to reflect on the Spirit of Emmanuel - God-with-us - and to spend time sharing God's love in the midst of family and community. Creating an personal Advent Calendar, marking the 24 days until Christmas, is great activity to set aside this sacred time.
See what else is happening this Advent
There is a lot happening at Cathedral of Hope between now and Christmas. Explore now.
- Bake cookies for a neighbor
- Take a meal to a nearby fire station
- Tape change and a note to a vending machine
- Deliver treats to a nearby school
- Play a board game
- Clean out closets and donate
- Take supplies to an animal shelter
- Do a chore for a family member
- Plan and cook a meal together
- Watch a Christmas movie togethe